.

Helen & Tim | Wedstock Wedding - 4th June 2011


Me and Helen have known each other for over 10 years, when we used to go out every weekend, clubbing in London, I called her Bubble and I was Pickle, together with our clubbing buddies we had many a crazy night out dancing the night away and chatting for hours and hours. I called her bubble because she is bubbly and sweet and I was so happy after so many years that an email popped into my account saying she was getting married to Tim.



The last time I saw them both their little one Joshua was just a baby and I was very excited to go and meet them all in Camden over lunch to talk about the wedding, Josh has grown up so much into a gorgeous little boy.

Before long the wedding day was creeping up, I had an invitation inviting me to 'Wedstock' I was intrigued!! A wedding followed by a big rave in a field along with tents, how could Helen and Tim have it any way. I was very excited and looking forward to it and also seeing some friends that I hadn't seen for a long time.

On the day of my wedding I packed up my equipment and loaded with camera, lights and photo booth props I started my journey to Drayton St Leonard in Oxford. I arrived at Tims families farm at 1pm to find Helen and her brides maids getting ready and before long we were walking to the pretty church round the corner. Where Helen and Tim after many years were finally married, with their son as page boy, dressed in a polka dot waistcoat.















































































































0 comments :

Post a Comment