.

Courtney & Charles | Soho Union Wedding - 16th July 2011

I was incredibly excited about Courtney and Charles's wedding, I had meet Courtney twice before the wedding to chat about the details and visit the reception venue, which was at the Union Private members club in Soho Square, it was a fabulous venue and Courtney showed me her wedding book with inspiration pictures of her dress and cake and it all looked amazing. I was also very excited as it would be the first wedding where I would set up my photo booth background and try it out for the first time.





I arrived at the Union in Soho to set everything up at 11 and by 12 was with Courtney and her bridesmaids and brides man! Yes!! How cool one of Courtney's really good male friends wore a short and dicky bow in the same fabric as the bridesmaids vintage dresses. Which was a fabulous idea and they all looked so incredibly cute!!

Courtney's dresses were all so incredibly cute, made from porcelain blue pattered fabric, the girls (and boy) looked stunning with their hair and makeup done.

Unfortunately even in the middle of summer and in true British style it was tipping down with rain and on the way to Marylebone Registry Office it was tipping it down, however after a sweet ceremony, Charles and Courtney walked out into the sunshine and we grabbed as many shots as possible before jumping in a black cab to get a few more shots of family and the bridal party and the infamous Soho Square.

It wasn't long however before it was tipping it down again, but one of the lovely ushers held an umbrella over my head and I continued to shoot. I love the shot of Courtney and Charles running in the rain on the way to the reception, the reflections in the puddles are fab.

The reception at the Union was so much fun, the photo booth was great to get lots of fun shots of the guests and at 9pm after dinner and speeches, the evening guests had arrived for a night of partying. It was a fabulous day and I feel so lucky to have captured some fantastic moments.

































































































0 comments :

Post a Comment