.

Harriet & Sean | Carnival Wedding

Harriet and Sean are the cutest couple you can imagine, I meet them a year ago at the wedding of Rob and Lee and I was excited to hear they were engaged and I received an email asking if I could do their wedding photography.



I arrived in Chichester to the Wield and Downland Open Air Museum, which was absolutely amazing it is a collection of historic buildings dating from the 13th to the 19th century in 40 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside. We had a good couple of hours to wander around the amazing setting and take some lovely shots. Harriet and Sean are just so sweet and laid back, it was a pleasure taking photos of the two of them, who are just so in love and the way they looked at each other was cute beyond words, I loved the smiles and happiness.

Before long we were boarding a wonderful green double decker bus and making our way to the wedding carnival, where Harriet and Sean rode the carnival carousel and had ice creams with their guests from the ice cream stall. A truly beautiful wedding that I feel blessed to have been apart of.































































































































































































0 comments :

Post a Comment