.

Kate & Grahams | Scottish Castle Wedding - 27th August 2011

I cant tell you how excited I was about travelling to the beautiful Isle of Mull in Scotland to shoot the wedding of the lovely Kate and Graham. I know Graham as he is part of the same photography agency as me One Stop Creative and my agent Kester is one of his really good friends. Graham is also such a lovely fun guy, with the biggest smile you can imagine and of course his beautiful wife to be Kate was just lovely and sweet beyond words. I was really looking forward to their day for weeks leading up to it.

Danny came to help me as my assistant to the wedding, after carrying my studio and camera equipment on the train for 16 hours we arrived to the breathtaking views of Scotland, it literally took our breathe away.






































































































































0 comments :

Post a Comment