.

Rhia & Glen | Engagement Photo Booth - 18th November 2011

I meet Rhia and Glen and the wedding of Charmayne and Tony, they recently got engaged and the lovely Rhia contacted me to ask if I could do a photo booth at her engagement party. I LOVE doing photo booths they are so much fun so I excitedly said yes.

The party was so much fun, Rhia and Glens friends were all dressed seriously to impress the girls all looked stunning all with glossy hair and beautiful dresses and the boys all looked dressed to the nine's. Not only that they were all so up for the photo booth and I had a load of fun photographing them all. Rhia gave me some new props for the photo booth which all looked fab.
























































































































































1 comments :

Rhia and Glenn said...

I have followed Rebecca’s work after meeting her at my best friends wedding. I am simply blown away by her talent and the beautiful moments she captures. I knew as soon as I began to plan my engagement party I had to ask her do a photobooth and with no surprise we are absolutely delighted with the results. The photos are magical and capture every inch of fun experienced by all on the night. We are so incredibly grateful to have these photos that we will cherish forever. Aside from the photos, the photobooth was such great fun for all our guests and is still being talked about weeks after. Thank you so much Rebecca xx

Post a Comment