.

Ruth & Sergio | Colourful Sunny Lisbon Wedding - 25th August 2012

I meet lovely Ruth and Sergio in May this year when I shoot their engagement shoot, do you remember the motor bikes? That was such an exciting shoot and I was really looking forward to their wedding day as they were flying me over to Lisbon in Portugal, for what was going to be a bright, colourful and sunny wedding day.



I was so excited to arrive in Lisbon the evening before the wedding, it was so sunny and I loved the atmosphere in Lisbon. On the day of the wedding I woke bright and early and we headed to the wedding venue, a beautiful outdoor pavilion and restaurant over looking Lisbon and the stunning river and bridge of Lisbon.

We all spent the morning preparing the venue, making pom poms, and making flower arrangements for the tabel. Ruth is a graphic designer and designed all the stationary and table setting herself, with a yellow and green colour scheme, by the end of the morning the venue was looking amazing.

Soon I was with Ruth and her lovely bridesmaids Viola and Sarah getting ready and then jumping in a mini bus to the venue. I loved how relaxed it was, Ruth's brother walked her to the Pavilion and soon Ruth and Sergio were exchanging vow's. 

After the ceremony they shared cocktails with their guests and after photos began their 5 course meal in the restaurant, the food was absolutely delicious and their guests a delight. Brilliant Sergio did his speech in 3 different languages as Ruth is German he even tried his best to translate into German and then his mother tongue Portuguese and then English, he did so well.

Thank you for inviting me to be your photographer, I loved your wedding day.







 





















































































































































0 comments :

Post a Comment