.

Juan and Karolina | Camden Wedding - 27th October 2012

Juan and Karolina's wedding was totally awesome, not only did it take place in one of my favourite towns in the London - Camden (a place I spent many many days years ago) but Juan and Karolina were both totally quirky and amazingingly fun to be around.

I had such a fun day with them and photographing their unique wedding




Ceremony Venue: Camden Town Hall
Reception Venue: The Prince Albert, Camden
Bride's Dress: My Mother's Vintage Wedding Dress
Bride's Shoes: Cream Shoes bought in Colombia
Bride's Headpiece: Saggers, Newport Essex
Bride's Jewellery: Grand Mothers Jewelry
Groom's Outfit: Moss Black Suit
Bridesmaid's Dresses: H&M cream dresses
Cake: Daniel Karlsson, Bageriet
Flowers: Saggers, Newport Essex
Hair: Angie Kaley
Band: The Monsters
DJ: Sonny Delight Ian Sellers
Caterers: The Pub, The Prince Albert
Transport: London Bus Group


















































































































1 comments :

zerry ht said...

Wow, what a gorgeous wedding it was. I would like to tell you that I had been looking for some stylish ideas for my big day and this post is the perfect inspiration for me. We would be having a day time reception at one of the beachside Chicago venues. If you have some more ideas for entertainment for our party, please let me know.

Post a Comment