.

Natalie & Oliver - Testimonial

Olly and I had a wonderful wedding at Chateau Conde and your pictures are a real delight.  What I love the most is that you captured people's expressions turning the pictures into a story.  It seems as though I blinked and our wedding day, the best day of my life, was over.





Thanks to your pictures, we can relive the moments again and again.  You've managed to captured every tiny detail of the day.  I hadn't noticed one of the
candles in the Church went out and what a lovely touch to think that my Dad was looking down on us all.

Thank you so much for coming all the way to Chateau Conde.  It is a very special place which Olly and I wanted to share with all of our guests and with you.  Not only did you take phenomenal pictures, but you were great fun to be around and really got into the
spirit of our celebrations.  You made it all very easy
and hassle free.

Not only have we found an exceptional photographer, but also a friend in you.

Lots of love Natalie and Olly x x




0 comments :

Post a Comment