.

Stuart & Simon | Seaside Wedding - 1st September 2012

I absolutly LOVED photographing Stuart and Simon's wedding, I meet with them a few months before and we all share a love of tea and cats so we meet up in a bar in Angel and drank tea, talked about our cats Lestat and Ralphie cats and I realised just how lovely the two of them were. I was really looking forward to their day for a long time.



On the day of the wedding I arrived to their flat by the seaside, to find Stuart busily getting ready, I also meet Ralphie the cat who was hiding under the sofa, I think all the excitement of the wedding had made him tired and he had gone for a snooze. Before long we were jetting off to the ceremony in a stunning vinatge car, driving along the sea front it was perfect. Before long Stuart and Simon were mr and mr and we took some great photos by the sea. We found time to hit the amussent park, which was great fun, limited with minutes I ran to the front of the ferris wheel que and told the man running it if Simon and Stuart could go to the front as they had just bee married for a twirl on the ferris wheel. It was great fun

The walk to the wedding reception was up a steep slope, all their guests waited with streamers and horn to welcome them loudly and with cheers to their eveing meal. Being an interiro design Simon had made a beautiful room for the reception, huge gorgeoud frames on the walls with quotes about love and a huge banner near the band saying 'Getting Hitched' the table names were all music stars and for favours they had tiny pot plant seeds for the guests to grow.

I had so much fun photographing their special day and I am so happy they both chose me to be their wedding photographer.











































































































































0 comments :

Post a Comment