.

Rhia & Glen | Croatian Fairytale Wedding - 7th September

I first meet Rhia and Glen a few years ago at one of their friends weddings and then later Rhia contacted me to ask if I could do a photo booth for her engagement party. I was so excited she had got engaged to lovely Glen and soon after she asked me if I would be up for going to Croatia to photograph her wedding.. I think you can imagine my answer and excitement.



Me and Danny flew to Dubrovnik and on the 3rd September and enjoyed a very relaxing few days in the beautiful Croatia, before Rhia and Glens big day.

I cant begin to tell you how magical it was from the minute me and Danny arrived the place Rhia was getting ready, right up until the fairytale reception at The Villa Argentina in Dubrovnik Old Town.

Their ceremony was in the amazing Sponza palace in the Old Town, which was the most gorgeous building i think I have ever photographed a ceremony, we walked around the old town for a while after, photographing is the beautiful setting. The day before Games of Thrones had been filmed in the Old Town and there was an arch left which had been used as apart of the set, which I photographed Rhia and Glen under, the day after it had gone,

Before long we had boarded a boat to go to the reception and we arrived just as the sun was setting, to take photos of Rhia and Glens guests and family, including Rhias girls, all wearing something blue (which was here something blues) . The reception was abasoleyy magical, me and Danny had been sat at a table and our photos had been put in tiny frames, which was just so sweet.

After the speeches the dancing started and the bouquet tossed, this wedding has truly been one of my favourite to date, what a special day, surrounded by lovely people, a true fairytale wedding which i hope Rhia and Glen will remember forever through my photos.





































































3 comments :

Ines, Dubrovnik Event Wedding Planner said...

It was great working with you Rebecca, photos are fantastic! Greetings from sunny Dubrovnik,
Ines
www.dubrovnikevent.com

Unknown said...

It was lovely to meet you too Ines, thank you for being a super star x

Nick Rose said...

Beautiful wedding. Nice to see so many features of the venue captured.

Post a Comment