.

Rachel & Andreas | Cute Village Hall Wedding - 30th November 2013

Ive known Andreas for around 20 years! Him and my brother have known each other since they went to school together and Andreas was often round my house terrorising me with my brother. I have strong memories of trying to smoke banana skins with them in the back garden and flying paper aeroplanes that we set on fire at the house. Those two were always up to mischief.

I was so happy when Howard (My little brother) told me Dre was getting married and that he had been chosen as best man and that as a present he wanted to buy them their wedding photography. I was very excited to be part of his and Rachel's day and was very looking forward to meeting the wonderful girl who had stolen his heart.


On the day of the wedding, it was lovely to arrive at a beautiful house where Rachel was getting ready with her 4 bridesmaids. Then we drove to the beautiful church where they would say their vows. Andreas looked truly stunned to see his bride walk down the aisle, he said wow when he first saw her.

The reception was in a cute village hall, it was decorated with bunting and giant lolly pop sticks and obscene amounts of cake, macrons and deserts. After checking out the hall, we whet to take some photos outside. My brother helped hold my light for Andreas and Rachel and then started misbehaving by photo bombing their photos.

We then all sat down to eat classic fish and chips with ketchup, which was extremely yummy!!! Then everyone was invited to hit the dessert table, followed by some very entertaining speeches. Soon the dancing started and some great tradition Cypriot dancing, from Andreas's mum side of the family, I joined in clapping and rising my feet to Zorba's dance. It was a tonne of fun and then everyone went outside to stand by the giant bonfire and light sparklers.

It was such a wonderful and fun day, I hope you love the photos x


























































































 










 
























































0 comments :

Post a Comment