.

Sharon & Nick | Pretty Church Wedding - 10th June 2010


I meet the lovely Sharon and Nick just a couple of weeks before their wedding, friends of an old work colleague, they came for a cup of tea at my studio and both excitedly chatted about their wedding preparations. It was in fact one of two wedding as they were having another huge wedding in China, which sounded amazing.



The two of them had been together many years and were so so sweet together. On the day of the wedding I meet Sharon in a hotel room in Paddington with her equally excited bridesmaid. On arrival to the pretty church in St Johns Wood, the church looked like it was from the Mediterranean. After the ceremony we took photos in the sun and I sat with their guests to eat food and drink champagne, it was such a wonderful day.

Congratulations Sharon and Nick, I hope you enjoy your second wedding in China as much as your English one.














































0 comments :

Post a Comment