.

Lee & Rob's | Summer Country Fair Wedding - 26th June 2010


I had the absolute pleasure of being the photographer for Lee and Rob English's classic English country fair wedding (pretty fitting really).



Rob is my mum and nan's gardener and a very good one at that. He planted all the stunning flower beds at the wedding reception and the flowers were a huge theme throughout, you could smell beautiful fragrance on every turn.

The day of the wedding I arrived in a beautiful house were Lee and her bridesmaids were getting ready, Lee was wonderfully calm and totally lovely. It was great to capture the surroundings and all the little details Lee had carefully prepared.

It wasn't soon before a classic Bentley came to pick Lee up and take her to the church. I meet Rob waiting at the alter, hip flask in hand, he looked wonderfully happy and the look on his face when he saw Lee was priceless.

Soon we were driving to the wedding reception and it had to be the most stunning setting you can imagine, summer flowers, bunting and a pretty marque. It was a joy taking photos of all the friendly guests and Lee and Rob let me sit at the table and eat with theme and I felt like a guest, which was very sweet of them.

Every last detail of the wedding was stunning from cupcakes, strawberry scones, baby chicks, cows mooing in distant fields, flowers and vintage furniture and further to top it all off as the sun set, from distant hills travelling masked morris dancers came to roved entertainment and to the delight of the guests and children. As the sun went done drums and bells sounded, I enjoyed my first ever real ale (after Rob's lovely dad persuaded me how good it was and it really was) A erect need to a spectacular day.

I hope you enjoy married life together with you adorable son Luke and you enjoy looking at your photos for years to come.










































































0 comments :

Post a Comment