.

Tony & Charmayne | Brands Hatch Spa Hotel Wedding - 5th March 2011

Tony is Paul Woodvine's brother who I went to school with and he recommended me to Charmayne and Tony.




On the day of the wedding I travelled to London to beautiful Kent and arrayed to find Charmayne's mum had set up her old bedroom with her dress on a mannequin and all her details and accessories set out, it was a pleasure to shoot all her little details this way.

Before long her gorgeous cars arrived to pick her up and we drove to the stunning Brand's Hatch Spa Hotel. the ceremony was beautiful, not a dy eye in sight and even I had a tear in my eye when Tony and Charmayne came to speak their own vows to each other, you could tell they had so much love for each other.

After a confetti reception, before long I was shooting the two of them on the lawn to get some creative shots of the two of them. I asked Tony if he could pick Charmayne up, he laughed and without batting an eyelid he swiped her up and lifted her into the air. It was only later during the speeches i found out he was a fireman.

The speeches were particular beautiful, you could tell there was a lot of love in both families, it was such a nice thing to see the two of them say with both parents weather side of them and still so in love and with so much love for their children and just so happy for them to be together. I captured a photo of Charmanyes parents dancing together and it made me smile to think that one day hopefully me and my husband will be dancing at our children's wedding.

Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day, you are a lovely couple and I just know that one day in many years time you will be dancing at your children's wedding too.




















































































0 comments :

Post a Comment