.

Prince William & Kate Windsor | Westminster Abbey Wedding - 29th April 2011

On the 29th April 2011, prince William and Kate Middleton were wed in front of billions of people and how could I miss it. I got up nice and early to go to Trafalgar square to be apart of the crowd and watch it on the big screen. I was lucky enough to get a front of crowd position and captured the happiness and patriotism of the crowd. It was my goal to capture the spirit of London on such a memorable occasion.




Kate looked absolutely stunning in her Alexander Mcqueen dress designed by Sarah Burton and William (who born in the same year as myself, my dad always used to joke that I would one day marry him) looked very handsome a dashing young prince, who will one day be king.

I felt honoured to be apart of the wedding and for one day the smiles shone through London, which had come to a stand still to be as one for the wedding of the Great British prince and his princess.







































































0 comments :

Post a Comment