.

Dean Family | Autumn Family Shoot - 26th November 2011

What a fun shoot with the Dean family, I meet with them in the park and we went to feed the ducks, followed by a leaf fight, there was a lot of rolling around in the mud, Chloe was too cute for words and Lewis had the funniest personality, I loved them both, they cracked me up so much.

One particular moment Lewis will probably regret when his mum and dad bring these photos to his future girlfriends, which had me in hysterics.










































































































































































1 comments :

Tracey Dean said...

Thanks SO much Rebecca, we all had a fabulous time (as you can tell from the pictures).. I love the photo's.. and can't wait to dish them out to the family as presents. Tracey

Post a Comment