.

Testimonial - Rhia & Glen

'I have followed Rebecca’s work after meeting her at my best friends wedding. I am simply blown away by her talent and the beautiful moments she captures. I knew as soon as I began to plan my engagement party I had to ask her do a photo booth and with no surprise we are absolutely delighted with the results.

The photos are magical and capture every inch of fun experienced by all on the night. We are so incredibly grateful to have these photos that we will cherish forever. Aside from the photos, the photo booth was such great fun for all our guests and is still being talked about weeks after. Thank you so much Rebecca xx'


At the end of the night Rhia gave me a huge bunch of beautiful flowers as a thank you was just so sweet of them both. Thank you xx

0 comments :

Post a Comment