.

2011 - A Great Year for Catwalk Wedding

In Spring 2011 I launced Catwalk Wedding and what a year it has been, my aim was to start creating a unique style of wedding photography to appeal for brides and grooms whos weddings are a little different to the norm. Here is the highlights of the year. I am even more looking forward to what will happen for catwalk wedding in 2012. im excited to be holding a competition with my favourite wedding ideas blog Rock N Roll Bride and very much looking forward to shooting some rock and roll weddings in the new year.



MARCH

My first wedding shot for Catwalk Wedding was the stunning wedding of Charmanye and Tony at the Brands Hatch Hotel, I loved these two, you could just tell when they were saying the vows they would be with each other forever.


Here is the beautiful Hannah, who I took photos of aged 5 months, how cute is she!


APRIL

In April I did a creative shoot in Regents park with the beautiful Noelle as homage to the up and coming royal wedding, there was a whole load of 'Britsih' with a flag, top hat and even a pug!


On the 29th April thousands of people watched the wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton and even though I was shooting a wedding later that day, I visited Trafaglar Square to be part of the action and watch the prince get married to his princess


Later that same day I photographed the wonderful wedding of Steve and Natalie in Fulham, I loved the Scottish and slightly vintage feel to the wedding, Natalie's dress was absolutely adorable


JUNE

Helen and Tims wedding in Oxford was such a special day, their reception was in a field with a dj tent and tent for everyone to stay the night, it was so much fun, they even had a belly dancer as part of the entertainment. This wedding was also exciting as it was the first wedding that had my new photo booth and it went down so well, it was great fun


I also had the pleasure of doing a shoot with Rachelle's cakes for her new website and launch, having a studio full of cakes was absolute torture, they all looked so yummy


JULY

In July I shoot an amazing wedding in the centre of London for Courtney and Charles, I cant tell you how fashionista this wedding was, Courtney had a vintage wedding dress and gold shoes and her very own stylist for the day along with a bridesman in matching bow tie fabric to the bridesmaids.


I did a beautiful summer picnic shoot in Bushey Park with the fabulous Betts family, how cute they all were!


AUGUST

I went to the BEAUTIFUL Isle of Mull in Scotland to shoot the wedding of Kate and Graham, the weather was beautiful, I cant tell you how perfect everything was if you think of the ultimate dream wedding this was defiantly it.


Harriet and Shauns wedding at the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum, which was a collection of buildings from all over the county ranging back to the 13th century. They also had a carnival themed reception with a giant marquee, carousel and ice cream bike.


Naomi and Ken's wedding in Bath was beautiful I loved the extravagant Assembly rooms where the wedding and reception was held, I cant even begin to tell you how gorgeous Bath is.


My trash the dress shoot with Vix Vain in a lavander field, with purple smoke bombs, purple streaks in her hair, purple paint and lots of bees. I cant begin to tell you how much fun this day was and how lovely Vix and her husband Mikey were.


SEPTEMBER

In September I went to the Cantley House Hotel to photography a beautiful classic and elegant wedding for Paul and Fiona. I loved Fiona's classic red dress.


NOVEMBER

i got invited to Rhia and Glens engagement party to do a photo booth which went down so well, their friends had so much fun and the photos were hilarious, such a fun night!


Finally at the end of Autumn I photographed the Dean family playing with leaves and feeding ducks.


Every wedding or shoot I get to do I feel overjoyed, I love being a photographer and it makes me so happy to share in the happiness of someones special day. I cant wait for more fabulous weddings in 2012

0 comments :

Post a Comment