.

Retouching Process

How long after the wedding will we receive our photos?

I deliver the full set of high resolution photos within 2 month, but Iwill try to put a preview on my blog and on face book after a couple of weeks.


Do we receive high resolution files of our photos that we can print them?

My packages include the high resolution photos in jpeg format. The photos can be printed up to A3 in size. You can take them to a printers to get them printed.

What about for use on the internet?

Low resolution copies of all the images will also be included so you canupload them to all your social network site, quickly. A link of these will be emailed to you so you can upload and share.

Will all of our photos be retouched?

All photos will be retouched over a few days to make them look perfect, they will be enhanced to create perfect exposure, contrast, sharpness like how you see on my portfolio images. I may process some as black and white or add some vintage effects depending on how the photos come out, but really what you see on my blog and website is what you will get.

If you would like a couple turned into black and white please let me know when you have received the final images. If for any reason you don’t like an effect on a photo or would like something retouched in particular way, within reason I will (for example your favourite photo you want to have framed, you would like to be slimmed down a little) I don’t mind doing this for a handful of photos.

How many photos are retouched?

You will receive 400 minimum photos, if you pay for extra hours you will get an extra 50 per hour and you can choose more to be retouchedafter at a cost of £100 per 50

If a photo is missing that I thought you had taken, is it possible to get more?

If you let me know what photos you would like I can retouch 50 more photos, chosen by you from the un retouched photos for £100

Will the photos appear on the internet after the wedding?

I will post your images on a preview blog within a couple of weeks of the wedding, these will be the most creative shots of the day. I may also be able to email you a link to all of the low resolution photos so you can view these and share with friends.

I will also create your own face book gallery where you can invite your face book friends to come and see the previews, if you are on facebook and have added me as a friend I will post a link to this on your wall. I may also eventually put a handful of the photos on my website.

I will post your wedding disk with your high resolution and low resolution images within 2 months of your wedding day.

What if I need certain images removed?

If you dont want any of the photos online let me know and I will remove them.

Can I get my wedding photos featured on blogs or in magazines?

Yes of course and I would love you to do this, just let me know where I can see them. I will submit my favourite weddings to blog such asRock N Roll Bride, Under the Vintage Veil, Want That Wedding, but of course I will ask your permission first if they can publish them as they will probably need further details from you anyway.



0 comments :

Post a Comment