.

Winner of Engagement Competition - Simon & Nicola Zombie Apocalypse

I have had a blast over the last couple of months shooting 10 amazing engagement shoots. I've had the pleasure of meeting 10 adorable couples, getting to know them and finding all about their amazing weddings.

Choosing a winner has been the hardest thing for me to do. It was so hard when every couple I meet were so deeply in love, so sweet, kind and lovely and all had such amazing ideas.





In the end I had to look at the final photos and also take into account the amount of effort each couple had put into their shoot. Again this was such an impossible task as each shoot was special and unique in its own way, I thank you all for putting so much thought and love into our shoots.

But without further ado (drum roll please)

The winner of my super duper wedding package is Nicola and Simon. The idea of a zombie engagement shoot was exciting enough, but I cant even tell you how much effort Nicola and Simon put into pulling it off. Because zombie engagement shoots have been done before so they wanted to stage a full zombie aplocolayse, We hired a zombie army of 13, hired an abandoned building on Syon Lane, the wonderfullly talented hair/ makeup artist Elbie Bayley who transformed everyone into epically amazingly looking zombies.


We also had a huge array of props to play with.. 3 pints (yes 3 pints!!!) of fake blood, an axe, a hedge trimmer, replica guns, a Zombie Survival Guide, a real lamb heart, a end is nigh sign. I also had the help of amazingly taleneted Dan Marbaix - Odin Raven who is the master of photographing abandoned buildings and processing HDR photos.

I have had a huge response over the photos and they have been loved by many who have all thought it was such an awesome idea for an engagement shoot.

Well done both of you xxx

I want to thank everyone who entered the competition, I have loved getting to know you all, you have been wonderful and sweet and the love I have seen between you all is just heartwarming and lovely beyond words. I appreciate all the effort you put it and I know you will be upset that you didn't win the main prize but I hope you will all enjoy the images we took together for many many years.

Here are some of the highlights for me from the shoots

Hollee and Moira - Bristol Planetarium







Heather & Gareth - Kings Cross Love Story






Verity & Russ - Super Hero's






 Jenni & Andy - Bengal Cats






Helen Lorraine & Simon - 70's Hippies






Fiona & Sean - Kyoto Gardens






Nicola & Simon - Zombie Apocalypse 






Ruth & Sergio - Motor Bikes






Halcyon & James - Bonnie & Clyde






Polly & Mikey - Pirates





1 comments :

rachel said...

Gorgeous gorgeous pictures.....I look forward to seeing the results of this weekend!
Rachelxx

Post a Comment