.

Helen & Darren | Windsor Wedding - 23rd June 2012

Helen and Darrens wedding was one of the most laid back and fun weddings I have ever been to, I enjoyed every minute of it. Helen is my really good friend Ian's sister, I was delighted when he asked me to photograph her wedding. He's and amazing photographer himself, but wanted to enjoy the day and so being an absolutely wonderful brother got me as Helens photographer for a present.


The venue for the wedding was breathtaking!! The reception hall (an old chapel) was decorated like I have never seen before and Helen made all the stationary and even the macaroon cakes. The grounds were just perfect for taking photos. In the evening I set up my photo booth and from the beginning right to the end there were queues of happy fun people.. I had a blast!











































































































































2 comments :

Helen Whelan said...

I love them. Thank you so much for capturing our day so beautifully. xxx

V. K. Sinha said...

Wedding Photography
Your Information is So Informative.

Post a Comment