.

Sandra & Duncan | Denbies Wine Estate Wedding - 16th June 2012

Sandra is a great friend that I meet while studying my BA Hons degree in Graphic Design, I graduated 6 years ago, but we have always kept in touch as Sandra is just so so lovely. I photographed the wedding of her brother 3 years ago and was delighted when she said she was getting married in July 2012 and that she wanted to take the photos.


The day was absolutely beautiful, getting ready at Sandra's lovely mums house was so much fun, Sandra's dress was so beautiful and made me smile so much seeing my friend looking so stunning on her magical day.


After the beautiful church ceremony, we headed to Denbies Wine Estate in Dorking, set against the hills of box hill and with the vineyard in the background it was such a beautiful venue. The dinner hall was just breathtaking as well, a photographs dream, full of light and the tables looked stunning set up.

Sandra and Duncan were so sweet throughout the day, such a gorgeous couple and so blissfully in love, fighting back tears through their first dance, I am just so so happy for them both. I hope you love the photos x






















































































































1 comments :

Noreen said...

Photographs are abosutely gorgeous and capture Duncan's and Sandra's happiness !!

Post a Comment