.

Group Shots

Do you have advice for setting up group shots?

I know that family and group shots are important but I try to keep the shooting of these quite quick, guests have a short attention span at this time of a wedding and when al they want is to drink and have fun, group photos aren’t the most exiting thing for them.

A lot of the time, guests will try to escape, I will always start with a big group shot before everyone disappears, this will be followed by the brides family and then the grooms family and then friends.





Once these shots are done, most people are free to go, but please give abest man, toastmaster of organised person that knows everyone a list of important people you would like photos with and we will get these done as quickly as possible. As I don’t know who these people areits hard for me to find them, so its best to have all your most important family nearby so you can grab them when you need.

Once the family shots are done, I will take just you and your bridal party to locations of your choice to do some creative shots. Its good for you to have an idea of locations you would like to take me to for these. I will finish with just the two of you together for some truly artistic and creative shots.

I will try not to pose people as it is better to get more natural photos and people get awkward if being positioned into various poses. I will of course give you guidance however on how to look your best.

0 comments :

Post a Comment