.

Glenn & Rhia | Surrey Golf Club Wedding - 5th October 2013

After Rhia and Glenn's first wedding a month ago in Croatia, I was well and truly excited to be shooting their second wedding too, back in the UK for all their guests that couldn't make the Croatia one.



They got their marriage blessed in the church i used to walk past every day on the way home from school, I'd never been inside so it was really nice to see it.

We then made our way to the evening reception, I had so much fun taking photos of the two of them as the sun went down. We drove out to the valley on golf carts which was hilarious. Then we went back for lots of music and dancing and it was so much fun, Rhia and Glen's guests were dancing all night and it was such a wonderful crowd to be apart of.

I feel very special to have been apart of all of their celebrations over the last month and to meet some of their wonderful friends, who i hope to see again in the future. I hope you have an amazing honey moon and enjoy each other for many years. Thank you so much for letting me be part of your amazing celebrations.































































0 comments :

Post a Comment