.

Polly & Mikey | Brighton Seaside Wedding - 26th November 2013

I couldn't wait to photograph Polly & Mikey's wedding in Brighton. I took photos of them last year as pirates, again by the seaside and we had so much fun that day, I couldn't wait to share more special moments with the two of them.

Engagement Shoot



I felt very honoured to be one of just 10 guests at the wedding, it was such a sweet and intimate day and it was great to get to know all the guests and be part of it all.

I arrived in Polly's hotel room on Brighton seafront as they got ready and before long we were making our way to Brighton registry office, Mikey was waiting in the most fabulous steampunk outfit, he looked amazing! The ceremony was cute beyond words and one of the bridesmaids was Polly's corgi Lily wearing a tutu.

After they said their I do's we walked down to the seafront to take some photos for an hour, it was gorgeous as we got there as the sunset and even though it was the end of November the sun shone brightly.

Mikey carried his new bride down on to the pebbles and Polly got covered in seaweed, but I loved the fact she didn't care. We walked through the arcade and as the sun dipped into the water we hailed a taxi and made our way to a cute tea shop to have afternoon tea and cakes.

It was a perfect day and I feel very lucky to have been invited along, love to both of you and I hope you are enjoying Iceland x






















































































1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's such a lovely set of pictures and memories for them. Awesome stuff RL.
Matt FHP

Post a Comment