.

Lucy & Anthemos | Beautiful Oxford Wedding - 26th March 2014

I meet gorgeous Lucy a couple of years ago, when she kindly gave me some business coaching as part of her studies and it was amazing and so very helpful. I was delighted after she had given me guidance on my wedding business that she actually booked me to do her own wedding.

What a day it was!! She got married to Anth in beautiful Oxford and what a perfect setting, the church they got married was absolutely stunning and their reception at Rhodes House was breathtaking. Me and my assistant Stephi enjoyed every minute of photographing this beautiful day, so much happiness and smiles from everybody. Thank you Lucy and Anth for a wonderful day I wish you many many years of happiness 


















































































































































2 comments :

wedding photographer in blue mountains said...

Awesome pictures.....

Unknown said...

This couple is looking absolutely fabulous. They had the most beautiful ceremony I have ever seen. Having such a picturesque wedding is our dream and this dream is going to be fulfilled soon. We have just started the wedding planning. Recently booked one of the most suitable wedding venues Los Angeles for the day.

Post a Comment